Development of sound drawing methods using mixed reality
Mixed Reality (MR) technology enables virtual objects (sounds, images, etc.) to be superimposed three-dimensionally in real space as if they actually existed there. How can we develop sound drawing methods, with the MR, that many composers or artists have challenged so far?
In this research, we are working on this “question” through the development of a “Drawing Sound in MR Space” expression method that enables us to draw sound in midair.
【 Project Members】
- Ryu Nakagawa (Project Leader/Manager, Founding member)
- Ryo Komatsubara (2017 – 2019)
- Taku Ota (2017 – 2019)
- Ken Sonobe (2018 – 2022)
- Masaya Furukawa (2022 – )
- Ayano Yamanaka (2022 – )
- Misaki Oka (2022 – )
- Hidefumi Ohmura (Founding member)
- Takahisa Mitsumori, aka mergrim
- Kiyoshi Furukawa (Founding member)